The Shure P300 IntelliMix® Audio Conferencing Processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio / video conferencing applications, featuring 8 channels of acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic gain control to ensure a high-quality audio experience.
The P300 provides Dante (10 in / 2 out), Analog (2 block in / 2 block out), USB (1 in / out) and Mobile (3.5 mm) connectivity options that makes connecting to room systems and collaborating with laptops and mobile devices easier than ever.
- Connects 10 Dante audio inputs, 2 analog inputs, USB and a mobile device to an A / V conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Includes Shure DSP algorithms to enhance audio quality in A / V conferences: 8 channels of microphone processing featuring AEC, noise reduction, and automatic gain control; IntelliMix automatic mixing, matrix mixing, delay, compressor and PEQ
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (2 block in / 2 block out) to connect to room A / V conferencing system; USB (1 in / out) to connect to laptop or room PC; one 3.5 mm TRRS jack to connect to a mobile device to enable an additional participant to join
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack
QSC Premium Business Music Solution
All of the new QSC Premium Business Music Solutions products are NOW SHIPPING!
The Premium Business Music portfolio includes:
The MP-M Series music and paging mixers offer unprecedented capabilities for processing and routing high-quality foreground/background audio for multi-zone retail and hospitality applications. They also provide live mixing functionality for business applications that also require live speech reinforcement, including fitness clubs, hotel meeting rooms, banquet halls, etc.
Built on the same platform as the award-winning QSC TouchMix Series, the MP-M Series includes the MP-M40, which offers four mic/line inputs, four inputs and four zone outputs, and the MP-M80, which offers eight mic/line inputs, eight phono line inputs and eight zone outputs. Housed in a compact 1RU chassis, each includes a wealth of DSP resources, priority ducking, scheduling and automatic mixing functionalities. It also maximizes the value of a QSC system by including Intrinsic Correction loudspeaker tuning for QSC loudspeakers (as well as providing integrators with the ability to create their own loudspeaker tunings).
Systems designers and installers will use the MP Install app (for iOS/Android tablets, Windows and Mac OS PCs) to quickly design and configure systems for MP-M Series mixers. This wireless control features an intuitive Workflow Wizard to assist installers with navigating the room tuning process and expediting commissioning tasks.
The portfolio also includes wired MP-MFC wall controllers, which provides multi-zone source selection, scene selection and volume control for the end user. Installers can connect up to eight MP-MFC controllers to a single MP-M Series mixer using standard CAT-5 cabling with a maximum total cable length of 840 ft. (250 m). They can be installed in North American or European electrical boxes and are available in both black and white.
For wireless end user control, the MP Manage app (for iOS/Android tablets and smartphones) provides day-to-day operation of basic system functions including zone level control and source selection, scene recall, scheduling, and mixer control. It also offers a unique store-and-forward zone paging functionality to the MP-M Series mixer.
Built on the QSC legacy of dependable and quality amplifiers, the MP-A Series Zone amplifiers are music and paging amplifiers that offer an incredible amount of flexibility while maintaining Class-D efficiency and low cost of ownership. With each model housed in 1RU chassis, this series includes the MP-A20V (200W x 2 channels), the MP-A40V (200W x 4 channels), and the MP-A80V (200W x 8 channels).
MP-A Series features FlexAmp Technology, which provides each pair of channels with a combined power of up to 400 W, which can deliver one channel with the full power or can be shared between the pair in any ratio. Each channel can be configured as either low impedance, 70V or 100V, with or without a high-pass filter.
The new loudspeaker offering includes the AcousticDesign™ Series SUB/SAT Loudspeakers, which offers unprecedented acoustic performance from a small form factor to enhance the look of any installation. This series includes surface mount (AD-S SUB and AD-SSAT), ceiling mount (AD-C SUB and AD-C SAT) and pendant mount (AD-P SUB and AD-P SAT) subwoofer/satellite enclosures.
Like other models in the AcousticDesign Series, the SUB/SAT line includes the same balanced sonic characteristics and shares high-end aesthetic qualities, which allows users to mix-&-match enclosure types. They also include easy-to-install features to minimize installation and commissioning labor costs including built-in high pass satellite outputs, snap-fit magnetic grills (for ceiling-mount and pendant-mount loudspeakers), and an easy, repeatable wall-mounting system (for surface-mount models).
For installations with higher channel counts, more complex processing or user control requirements, designers can elevate the system even further with the Q-SYS Platform. This allows end users to take advantage of Q-SYS touch screen controllers, best-in-class processing and third-party device control of video switchers or environmental controls.
The all-new QSC AcousticDesign™ Series AD-S162T is a 16-driver column surface-mount loudspeaker. This premium full-range system is capable of 70V/100V or 8 ohm bypass loads, making it ideal for a wide variety of foreground and background applications with acoustically-challenged environments. Equipped with a unique pan/tilt mounting system, the column surface-mount loudspeakers offer multiple positioning locations allowing the loudspeaker to remain close to the wall while delivering up to -20° downward tilt.
- Deliberately unobtrusive industrial design.
- Available in white (RAL 9010) or black (RAL 9011).
- Paintable enclosure and grill.
- Complete EASE, CLF, CAD & BIM information.
- Rugged aluminum construction.
- UV Inhibitors in all white models.
- IP-54 rating for dust and splash resistance.
- Powder-coated grills and weather-treated cones.
- Close to wall pan/tilt bracket included.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers.
- 8 ohm low impedance bypass.
- Selectable broad/narrow beam contour
- Screw-down Euro block connector with loop-through.
- Sealable input weather cup – keeps moisture away from wiring.