The new MXA910 ceiling array microphone features Steerable Coverage of up to 8 separate lobes to capture sound sources from above more accurately than any other product. Automatic positioning tool in control software easily adjusts lobes toward each talker’s voice. Intuitive user interface offers easy configuration of presets, templates and polar patterns.
More from the manufacturer
Allen & Heath
Qu Series firmware V1.9 now offers many exciting new features:
- Support of Qu-SB, an ultra-compact digital mixer designed for iPad control.
- ProFactory Library presets for industry standard Shure and Sennheiser microphones.
- Various enhancements to the Qu-Pad iPad app - now provides full control of mixing and setup settings.
- Support of Qu-Control customizable iOS app.
- Mix select SoftKey function.
- Variable Attack/Hold/Release controls for channel Ducker.:
- Improved workflow for Qu-Pac’s Qu-Control screen assignments.
- Ability to edit channel names within the Qu-Pac Channel Screen.